Terms & conditions
We know you want to crack on to the exciting stuff so we've made this as easy as possible to do so. For the purposes of simplicity, in the listed sections below the visitor (You) shall be referred to as "You" or "Your" and we (The Team) shall be referred to as"Us" "We" "Our" or "The Team".
Listed below, in sections, are our Terms and Conditions pertaining to Your use of and interaction with and The Team.
General use of the site:
1. By Using this site You confirm that you are over 18 years old, or that You have parental supervision whilst using this site.
2. You understand that is a website, run and managed by individuals and that its primary function is to provide information and not a business or services.
3. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all information is correct and accurate at the time of publishing, some mistakes may slip through. If You notice any mistakes or identify areas of misinformation and or miscommunication please email:
4. You understand that at certain times the website may be down for us to maintain our site and or do any necessary updates. This may also be the case if our host Wix.com needs to carry out maintenance on their side.
5. We reserve the right to make amends to this policy at any time, so please check back before contacting us again through the contact form.
Booking Tickets to Screenings & Festivals:
1. When purchasing or acquiring tickets to film festivals, the button "Get Tickets" will take you to the Film Festival's own website or their ticket hosting site and we have no control over the sale of the film festivals tickets. Film Festivals also have their own Terms and Conditions, and we advise reading through these before purchasing. It is generally understood and accepted that film festivals may, at anytime change their schedules or remove a film from the festival without reimbursement of any ticket fees.
2. For Screenings hosted by DAWN SKY FILMS/AJ. Lamb, any queries regarding the purchase or acquisition of Tickets can be completed by contacting us HERE or sending an email to hello.kittenmefilm.com.
3. Due to unforeseen circumstances, it may be possible that screenings may have to be Postponed, re-scheduled or cancelled at any time, however, in such events, we will always try to give as much advance notice as possible. We may also on occasion use a ticket sales hosting site, and in such cases, the "Get Tickets" will take you to the ticket sales site which will also have their own terms and conditions.
1. By contacting Us, You confirm that you are over 18 years of age and that you have the legal right to do so. We do not knowingly engage with persons under 18 years of age.
2. We aim to respond to all contact as soon as possible and at most within a 48hour time period. At certain times or under certain circumstances, this may not always be possible but rest-assured that we will respond as soon as we can. The Team cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any injury or loss of money due to a delayed response.
3. When contacting us, We collect and store the information such as Your Legal Name, Phone number (Only if you provide us with one) and email address. We collect this data in order for us to provide you with the information you need as efficiently as possible. We do not under any circumstances sell or share any of your information with any other person, persons or Organisation.
Cookies and Trackers:
1. as its own website and The Team, do not themselves, employ Cookies or trackers on our website or Your browsers.
Data and personal information Handling: